With the Workable Assessments Premium Feature, add various types of cognitive and personality assessments to pipeline stages for a job. Send assessments with the click of a button and receive the results back on the candidate's Timeline.
- In the job editor, navigate to the Workflow tab.
- Select the stage of the pipeline where you want to include an assessment. The stage type must be a "Phone Screen", "Assessment" or "Interview".
- Choose Assessments as the evaluation method, select Workable Assessments and then create an assessment, or import an assessment from another job.
- Set a headline. Headlines are used as the subject line when the assessment invitation is sent to a candidate and as the title of the landing page the candidate sees before starting the assessment.
- Set a deadline. When the deadline passes the candidate will no longer be able to submit their assessment. The deadline can be extended later, or ‘resent’ once the deadline has passed.
- Write a short intro that the candidate will see on a landing page before starting the assessment
- Select which assessments you would like to include. Select any combination of assessments you’d like the candidate to be evaluated in. Some assessments may be highlighted as "recommended" depending on the Job Function that was set in the job editor. You will also be able to see how long the candidate would need to complete everything.
- Save all changes. Once you save your form and settings, an option to send the assessment invitation will appear when viewing candidate profiles in the selected stage.