With the Workable Assessments Premium Feature, add various types of cognitive and personality assessments to pipeline stages for a job. Send assessments with the click of a button and receive the results back on the candidate's timeline.
Create your assessment
In the job editor:
- Navigate to the Workflow tab
- Select the stage of the pipeline where you want to include an assessment. The stage type must be a "Phone Screen", "Assessment" or "Interview".
- Click on Add assessment
- Under the Workable Assessments option, choose the assessment you would like your candidate to take or import an assessment setup that you used in another job.
- Set a welcome title. Titles are used as the subject line when the assessment invitation is sent to a candidate and as the title of the landing page the candidate sees before starting the assessment.
- Set a deadline. When the deadline passes, the candidate will no longer be able to submit their assessment. The deadline can be extended later, or ‘resent’ once the deadline has passed.
- Write a welcome note that the candidate will see on the landing page before starting the assessment.
Configure your assessment setup
Select which assessments you would like to include for the candidate to take. Some assessments may be highlighted as "recommended" depending on the Job Function set in the job editor. You will also see how long the candidate would need to complete everything.
Save & Preview
Click Save & Preview at the top of the page to see your assessment from the candidate's perspective and ensure it is set up as expected.
Once you save your assessment setup, an option to send the assessment will appear when viewing a candidate in the selected stage.