HireSweet helps companies easily automate search and outreach to recruit passive candidates. Sifting through public activity on sites like GitHub, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Twitter, Medium and more, they surface a new shortlist of candidates to you every day.
When Workable and HireSweet are connected you can export candidates that are sourced in HireSweet to Workable.
Setting up the integration
Starting from your HireSweet account, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to HireSweet
- Click your user icon and go to ATS Integrations
- Select Workable
- Fill in your Workable subdomain in the provided field. The subdomain is the first part of the URL you see when signed in to Workable. For example, if you see "company.workable.com" then the subdomain is "company".
- Click Connect with HireSweet
The accounts will be connected and you can configure how candidates are exported from HireSweet to Workable.
Configuring candidate exports
In HireSweet, under the ATS Integrations section in your user icon, you'll be able to customize how candidates are exported for each job.
Adjust the fields based on how you'd like candidates to be sent to Workable.
- From: The name of the job/project in HireSweet
- On: The action that will export the candidate. Can be either "Send" (when a candidate is messaged) or "Answer" (when a candidate replies to the initial message sent through HireSweet)
- To: The job in Workable to which the candidate will be exported
- As: This will add a comment to the exported candidate’s profile to indicate which user messaged the candidate. In the above example the Workable Timeline comment would say “Contacted by Natalie Sung via HireSweet”
When you've finished setting the fields, click Add and continue adding export rules for more jobs as needed.