This feature is coming soon, stay tuned for updates!
Connect Workable and Zoom to set up two-way video interviews with candidates and coworkers. When schedule an event you'll be able to automatically include your Zoom link as part of the calendar invite.
Enabling the Zoom integration
A Workable Super Admin must perform the following steps one time to activate Zoom:
- In Workable, click your user icon in the upper right and navigate to Settings, then Integrations
- Locate the Video Conference Integration section
- Enable the switch next to Zoom and click Save Changes
- You'll be prompted to sign in to Zoom to finalize the connection, log in with your Zoom credentials to confirm
That's it! The option to schedule interviews with Zoom will now be available to users who schedule events.
Using Zoom with Workable
When scheduling a "Call" type of event, an option to use a Zoom link will be available.
Account members will be asked to authenticate their Zoom account when scheduling their first event with Zoom. Click Connect your Zoom account and confirm Zoom credentials to proceed.
Schedule the event as normal. When Include Zoom link is selected, the scheduler's Zoom link will be included in the calendar invite sent to the candidate and any coworkers.
The event organizer's Zoom link is always used, along with their personal Zoom settings for meetings (i.e. video/audio settings, "join before host", etc.). Participants can join the room via the calendar invite when it's time to meet.
To deactivate Zoom in Workable, go to Recruiting Preferences, disable the Zoom switch and click Save Changes. Workable users will no longer see the option to schedule calls with a Zoom link. Upcoming calls that were already scheduled before deactivation will still have the Zoom link available.
Individual users who want to remove the Workable-Zoom connection should uninstall the Workable authentication in their Zoom account:
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage -> Installed Apps or search for the Workable app
- Click the Workable app
- Click Uninstall