HR Cloud provides HR software and HRMS solutions to businesses looking to increase employee engagement, satisfaction, and productivity. From onboarding to performance management and everything in between, HR Cloud gives HR and the entire workforce the tools they need to collaborate and grow.
Integrate Workable with HR Cloud to seamlessly export candidate information to your HR Cloud account and streamline your human resources management. When you hire a candidate, their details are transferred to HR Cloud as a new employee.
Setting up the integration
In your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Locate HR Cloud in the list of HR Information Systems integrations and click on it
- Click Generate Token
- Copy to clipboard the long string of numbers and letters
- Visit the Company Profile section from the profile icon menu and note down your Workable subdomain
In your HR Cloud account:
- Locate and click on the 'Menu' icon on the top left corner
- Click on Settings, then Integrations and select Workable from the list of available integrations
- Paste both the subdomain and token to their corresponding input fields and click connect
- Upon confirming that the systems are now connected, make sure that the 'Import hired candidates as Employees from Workable to HR Cloud' is enabled.
That’s it! From now on your hired candidates will be automatically exported to HR Cloud.
Using the integration
Move a candidate in the Hired stage of the recruiting pipeline in Workable and a profile for them will be created in HR Cloud automatically.
Once a new hire is added, onboarding tasks will be generated depending on the account’s setup in HR Cloud. Access the new hires from the People and Onboard apps from the menu on the left.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Location
- Job Title
- Job Department
- Job Employment Type