Best for: Startups in the Nordics for talent recruitment
Features: Sync jobs between accounts, export candidates in Workable
The Hub is the biggest free job platform for startups in the Nordics. It attracts talents from interns to senior developers, C-level executives, and potential co-founders. The Hub’s primary objective is to help startups grow.
After setting up the integration in The Hub, you won't need to log in to The Hub to retrieve the candidates manually. Any candidates who apply to your jobs through The Hub will be added automatically to the recruiting pipeline of that job in Workable.
Setting up the integration
In your Workable account:
- Login as a Super Admin, click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Integrations > Apps
- Locate the API Access Tokens section near the top of the page
- Click the button to generate a new token. Your API key is a long string of random letters and numbers and can be copied only upon generation.
In your The Hub account:
- Log in as an Admin and click Startup settings in the dropdown
- Locate 'Workable connection' and click Connect Workable
- Paste your Access token copied earlier and click Save and connect
That's it! The integration is now complete.
Using the integration
When you create a job in The Hub, select Workable as the method of managing candidates and choose the job you'd like them to be exported at.
If you want to check how the candidates are exported, you can create a Test Candidate. Choose the right job to add them and click Send test.
You'll see the candidate data in The Hub and you can look for the candidate in your Workable account by searching by name or email.