HackerRank is an end-to-end technical skills assessment platform that helps companies across industries to better evaluate, interview, and hire software developers.
When you integrate Workable with HackerRank you'll be able to send HackerRank assessments and view the results directly in Workable on candidate profiles.
Setting up the integration
In your HackerRank account:
- Sign in to HackerRank, click your user icon and navigate to Settings
- Select the API Access section
- Locate Workable in the list of ATS Integration, generate and copy the Workable API key
In your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Locate HackRank in the list of assessment providers integrations and click on it
- Paste the API key in the field
- Click Update Settings
That's it! You can add any of your HackerRank assessments to relevant pipeline stages and send the test from a candidate's profile. When the candidate completes the assessment the results will appear on their Timeline and you'll be notified.