Best for: Programming and coding assessments
Features: Send assessments and receive results back in Workable
HackerEarth helps organizations innovate faster, hire better and grow bigger. Use assessments from HackerEarth's library of thousands of questions across 35+ programming languages to evaluate developer candidates' code for correctness, complexity, efficiency, and quality.
When you integrate Workable with HackerEarth you can send assessments to candidates right from Workable and receive the results back on the candidate's Timeline for the hiring team to review.
Setting up the integration
In your HackerEarth account:
- Sign in to HackerEarth and navigate to Settings
- Select the Integrations section
- Locate Workable in the list, generate and copy the Workable API key
In your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right, click on Settings and navigate to Integrations
- Locate HackEarth in the list of assessment providers integrations and click on it
- Paste the API key in the field
- Click Update Settings
That's it! The connection will be complete and you'll be able to start sending out assessment tests through Workable.
You can now add HackerEarth assessments to relevant pipeline stages in the Assessments tab during the job creation process.
When you send an assessment you can view the results directly in Workable.