HackerEarth helps organizations innovate faster, hire better and grow bigger. Use assessments from HackerEarth's library of thousands of questions across 35+ programming languages to evaluate developer candidates' code for correctness, complexity, efficiency, and quality.
When you integrate Workable with HackerEarth you can send assessments to candidates right from Workable and receive the results back on the candidate's Timeline for the hiring team to review.
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up integrations.
To connect Workable and HackerEarth:
- Sign in to HackerEarth and navigate to the Settings page, then select Integrations
- Locate Workable in the list and generate your API key, copy or note the key
- Sign in to Workable, click your user icon and select Integrations
- Locate HackerEarth in the list of Assessment Providers and click on it
- Paste your API into the field and click Update Settings
That's it! The connection will be complete and you'll be able to start sending out assessment tests through Workable.
You can now add HackerEarth assessments to relevant pipeline stages in the Assessments tab during the job creation process.
When you send an assessment you can view the results directly in Workable.