Enable this integration to use your CV-Library job slots when publishing jobs through Workable.
To set up the integration, start by logging in to your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right, click on 'Settings' and navigate to Integrations
- Locate CV-Library in the Job boards Integrations and click on it
- Enter your CV-Library username, password and poster email
- Click Update Settings
That's it! You'll now be able to use CV-Library job slots directly from Workable.
Posting a job to CV-Library from Workable
- Click on the Find Candidates button on the jobs dashboard
- Select Premium Job Boards
- Locate CV-Library and choose Use recruiter account on it to confirm that you want to use a job slot for that job
Once the job has been posted to CV-Library, you will be able to adjust more details under the cogwheel button, such as the Industry, Job Type, hide the salary or select whether this is a relocation offer.
Please note that the posts on CV-Library should follow several guidelines for the job posts:
- Maximum number of bold characters is 300
- Maximum number of italic characters is 100
- Maximum number of bullet points is 30
If your job description exceeds the above numbers, you will see an indication in the Premium Job Boards menu and will be able to update the job post.
Note: If you need to update the job description, please keep in mind that only the changes that are done within 48 hours after the job is posted to CV-Library, will be reflected in the job post on their job board.
Below are a few job posting tips to help you boost candidate response while posting on CV-Library:
Job description length: Use short descriptions (about 300-800 characters), as 61% of CV-Library's traffic comes through the mobile phone app
- Job description structure: Start with the details of the job (roles and responsibilities) and then detail any previous experience needed or education requirements in the second section of the advert. A brief description of the company could be added at the beginning or end of your advert.
Keywords: Include similar and relevant terms, 7 keywords per 200 words in a job description will ensure the advert appears higher in the search results
Job title repetition: Repeat the job title within the job description around 4-8 times to ensure that it gets the best exposure and appears higher in the candidates' search results