CodeScreen (by Autocruit) helps automate the initial screening of candidates. It is a flexible and innovative coding test framework that allows companies to create and use real-world take home coding tests to automatically identify their developer candidates' likely level of performance on the job.
Through this integration, you can send CodeScreen assessment tests to candidates via Workable and receive the results on the candidate's timeline in Workable:
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up integrations.
To set the integration up, start by signing in to your Autocruit account to retrieve the API key:
- In Autocruit, click on your name in the upper right and select Your account
- Scroll down to locate Workable API key (a very long string of letters and numbers)
- Copy the API key in full
Next, sign in to Workable:
- Click your user icon in the upper right and select Integrations
- Locate CodeScreen in the list of Assessment Providers and click on it
- Paste the API key into the field that appears and click Update Settings
That's it! The connection will be complete and you'll be able to start sending out assessment tests.
You can now add Codescreen assessments to relevant pipeline stages in the Assessments tab during the job creation process.
When you send an assessment you can view the results directly in Workable.