Astronaut is a robust video interview platform that helps you create simple, fast and effective Q&A sessions for your candidates. Astronaut will ensure you achieve high engagement levels, avoid phone screening and screening candidates based on their CV only.
The Astronaut candidate facing interface can be set either in English or Indonesian.
Through this integration, you can send the request for an Astronaut video interview or Q&A assessment directly through Workable. After the candidate completes the interview, you’ll receive a notification and you and your team will be able to view the video directly from the candidate’s profile in Workable.
Setting up the integration
You must be a recruiter admin in Astronaut to set up this integration.
To set the integration up, start by signing in to your Astronaut account:
- Click your username in the top right corner and navigate to Organization Details
- The API key for the integration can be found under on the Overview tab of your company settings on the left side
- Copy the API key (a long string of letters and numbers)
Next, you'll need to sign in to Workable:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Locate Astronaut in the list of Video Interview providers and click on it
- Paste the API into the field that appears and click Update Settings
That's it! The connection will be complete and you'll be able to start sending out video interview requests to candidates.
Note: The Q&A sessions need to be set up as video interview assessments in Workable. They will also be labeled as such on the candidate's timeline, but the candidate will receive the Q&A quiz as usual.