MoBerries is a talent acquisition network and real-time sourcing service connecting candidates to companies via AI-based matching which allows you to reach a greater number of better candidates faster.
When Workable and MoBerries are integrated, you will be able to post your Workable jobs to MoBerries, export candidate matches to your Workable account and refer candidates from within Workable.
Setting up the integration
In your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Locate MoBerries in the list of sourcing integrations and click on it
- Navigate to the MoBerries section and click Generate Token.
- Copy the long string of numbers and letters to your clipboard
In your MoBerries account:
(we suggest doing so in a separate tab - you will still need some info from your Workable account)
- Click More in the upper right and then select Integrations
- Locate Workable and paste the partner token in the API Key field
Back in Workable to get the subdomain:
- On the profile icon drop-down, select Company Profile
- Copy the subdomain (the first part of the URL of your Workable Careers page that has a format of ‘yourcompanyname.workable.com’)
And again in your MoBerries account:
- On the Integrations page, paste the subdomain to the corresponding field and click Connect.
To export candidates from MoBerries to Workable, your jobs should be linked in both tools.
To publish a new job in MoBerries and link it to an already existing one in Workable, head to your MoBerries account:
- Click Jobs on the top menu bar and select Create job on your right
- On the next page, you will be able to search for your active Workable jobs and select the one you need. Details such as the job title, location and job description will be automatically pulled from Workable.
- Click Next to fill out the rest of the job details. MoBerries uses the meta-prediction feature, which prefills some information based on job title and description. Check the data and click Save.
To connect an existing MoBerries job to an active job in Workable:
- In MoBerries, go to Jobs tab and click the pen icon to edit the job you need to link to Workable
- Copy the exact job title from the Workable job post, paste it into the section "find your ATS job posting here", press enter and click Save.
To connect a Workable job from MoBerries candidate view, in case the candidate matched for a job posting not currently linked to a Workable:
- On the top menu bar, click Dashboard
- To preview your pending job matches Click Review now on the profile of the candidate you're interested in
- Click on Connect this job to your ATS to enable automated profile export
- You will be redirected to job description edit mode, where you can select your Workable job title from the drop-down menu exactly as described above.
Note: If a job on Workable has already been linked to a job on MoBerries — it will not be possible to select this job title in the above field.
To export candidates from MoBerries to Workable, you will need to make sure the MoBerries job is connected to Workable and to accept the candidate on MoBerries first. Only then their data will be transferred to Workable, where you will be able to find it in the Sourced step of the corresponding job's pipeline. Moreover, all MoBerries candidates will be marked with #moberries hashtag automatically so that you can easily filter them in the Workable Candidate Database.
Referring Workable candidates to MoBerries
You can refer your non-MoBerries candidates that were not hired but might qualify for other roles by inserting your MoBerries referral link in the communication with them in Workable. By joining MoBerries via the referral link, the candidates will opt into the network and you will be tagged as their source.
You can find your unique referral link on the right of your MoBerries Dashboard. Edit an existing template or create a new one in the Templates section of your Workable account and include the link. You will then be able to select the template when sending the rejection letter to your unsuccessful candidates.