Best for: Tech companies and startups/ sourcing candidates
Features: Sync jobs between platforms, export candidates to Workable
Wellfound is a recruiting platform for technology companies and startups. Post jobs and manage a company page to attract talent.
When you connect Workable and Wellfound your Workable jobs can sync automatically to Wellfound. Prospective candidates that you match with can be exported automatically to Workable.
Direct applicants can be exported automatically through Wellfound's Applicant Sync feature.
Setting up the integration
In your Wellfound account:
- Go to Wellfound's ATS Integrations page
- Select Workable
- Sign in to your Workable account when prompted
- Choose a syncing option (we recommend Jobs, matches and applicants)
- Choose whether to automatically import new published Workable jobs (toggle)
That's it! The integration is now complete.
Importing Workable jobs to Wellfound
After the initial setup, you'll be prompted to map your current Workable jobs to Wellfound jobs.
- Select the appropriate Wellfound job from the dropdown menu to the right. If the job is new for Wellfound, select Import as a new job (below example Software Engineer). ❗Existing Wellfound jobs should be created in Workable as well so that you can map them here and sync existing candidates.
- Click Import Jobs at the bottom of the page when you're ready to finalize the import.
Going forward, Published Workable jobs will automatically post to Wellfound, provided that you select the option to automatically sync during setup.
Imported information: Job title, description, type, location, whether it's remote, custom questions
Navigate to your Wellfound Jobs page to see newly imported jobs at any time.
Refresh Workable listings
Workable jobs sync automatically every 12 hours. To refresh sooner:
- Sign in to Wellfound in recruiter mode
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and click on 'ATS Integrations' or click here
- Scroll to the bottom, and click Refresh listings
Exporting candidates to Workable
Candidates are synced every 1 hour from Wellfound to Workable and not the other way around. It operates under the following conditions:
- If a candidate was first reached out to by the company and the candidate declares 'I'm interested', the candidate will appear in the Sourced stage of the pipeline in Workable
- If a candidate applies to the company first, they will appear at the Applied stage of the pipeline
Applicants are exported automatically to the relevant job in Workable if you have Applicant Sync enabled. Exported candidates have the below information exported to Workable:
Exporting candidates can be done also manually as explained below:
- Open a Workable synced job from the left-hand column on your jobs page.
- Click Export Candidates above the job title.