Best for: Tech companies and startups/ sourcing candidates
Features: Sync jobs between platforms, export candidates to Workable
AngelList is a recruiting platform for technology companies and startups. Post jobs and manage a company page to attract talent.
When you connect Workable and AngelList your Workable jobs can sync automatically to AngelList. Prospective candidates that you match with can be exported automatically to Workable.
Direct applicants can be exported automatically through AngelList's Applicant Sync feature.
Setting up the integration
In your AngelList account:
- Go to AngelList's ATS Integrations page
- Select Workable
- Sign in to your Workable account when prompted
- Choose a syncing option (we recommend Jobs, matches and applicants)
- Choose whether to automatically import new published Workable jobs (toggle)
That's it! The integration is now complete.
Importing jobs to AngelList
After the initial setup, you'll be prompted to map your current Workable jobs to AngelList jobs.
- Select the appropriate AngelList job from the dropdown menu to the right. If the job is new for AngelList, select Import as a new job (below example Software Engineer).
- Click Import Jobs at the bottom of the page when you're ready to finalize the import.
Going forward, Published Workable jobs will automatically post to AngelList, provided that you select the option to automatically sync during setup.
Imported information: Job title, description, type, location, whether it's remote, custom questions
Navigate to your AngelList Jobs page to see newly imported jobs at any time.
Refresh Workable listings
Workable jobs sync automatically every 12 hours. To refresh sooner:
- Sign in to AngelList in recruiter mode
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and click on 'ATS Integrations' or click here
- Scroll to the bottom, and click Refresh listings
Exporting candidates to Workable
Candidates are synced every 1 hour from AngelList to Workable and not the other way around. It operates under the following conditions:
- If a candidate was first reached out to by the company and the candidate declares 'I'm interested', the candidate will appear in the Sourced stage of the pipeline in Workable
- If a candidate applies to the company first, they will appear at the Applied stage of the pipeline
Applicants are exported automatically to the relevant job in Workable if you have Applicant Sync enabled. Exported candidates have the below information exported to Workable: