co-hire is a platform where startups can talk with and recruit developers, designers, data scientists, infrastructure engineers and quality analysts. Reach out to prospective candidates through co-hire's network to build relationships and find the right candidate.
Candidates that you match with in co-hire can be exported directly to the Sourced step in Workable for a relevant job.
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To set up the integration, start by signing in to co-hire:
- In co-hire, click your account name in the upper left
- Navigate to Settings
- Scroll down to the Integrations section
- Locate Workable and click the Connect button
- On the screen that appears, you'll be asked to sign in to Workable. Enter your Workable credentials
- Confirm the connection between co-hire and Workable by clicking the Allow access button that appears
That's it! The integration will now be ready to use. You will be able to export co-hire candidates that you engage with to Workable jobs.
Using the integration
Candidates who you 'match' with in co-hire are able to be exported to Workable jobs.
If you start a conversation with a co-hire candidate and they reply, or if a candidate expresses interest and you message them, they'll appear in co-hire's 'Matches you've messaged' section.
Click the Workable icon next to a candidate's name and a list of Published or Internal jobs in Workable will appear. Select the relevant job and the candidate's details will be exported to Workable. The candidate will appear in the Sourced step of the Workable job with their experience, education, skills, email address and resume file.