cord is a platform where startups can talk with and recruit developers, designers, data scientists, infrastructure engineers and quality analysts. Reach out to prospective candidates through cord's network to build relationships and find the right candidate.
Candidates that you match within cord can be exported directly to the Sourced step in Workable for a relevant job.
Setting up the integration
In your cord account:
- Click on your account name in the upper left to navigate to Settings
- Scroll down to the Integrations section
- Locate Workable and click on Connect
- On the screen that appears, you'll be asked to sign in your Workable account
- Confirm the connection between cord and Workable by clicking the Allow access button
That's it! The integration will now be ready to use. You will be able to export cord candidates that you engage with to Workable jobs.
Using the integration
Candidates who you match within cord are able to be exported to Workable jobs.
If you start a conversation with a cord candidate and they reply, or if a candidate expresses interest and you message them, they'll appear in cord's 'Matches you've messaged' section.
Click the Workable icon next to a candidate's name and a list of Published or Internal jobs in Workable will appear. Select the relevant job and the candidate's details will be exported to Workable. The candidate will appear in the Sourced step of the Workable job with their experience, education, skills, email address and resume file.