ThriveMap assessments enable you to measure and compare a candidate’s fitness for your team.
Add a cultural fit assessment to a specific step in your hiring process to easily send the ThriveMap assessment to a candidate via Workable.
Setting up the integration
To start, you'll need to sign in to ThriveMap and copy your API key:
- Sign in to ThriveMap, click your username in the upper right and select Integrations
- Locate Workable and choose the option to connect
- An API key will appear - click on this key to copy it
Next, sign in to Workable:
- Click your user icon in the upper right, click on Settings and choose Integrations
- Locate ThriveMap in the list of integrations and click on it
- Enter the API key and click Save Changes
That’s it! The accounts will now be connected and you can send a ThriveMap cultural fit assessment to candidates.
Check out more details on how to add a test to a pipeline stage and how to send a test to a candidate. You’ll be notified as soon as the results come in and a link to view the results will be added to the candidate’s Timeline in Workable.