Availability: Accounts with our Employee Onboarding and Management features enabled
Key info: Changes to employee profiles by date, location, department, etc.
Data filter: Includes data based on the profile changes within a given time period
Update frequency: Instantly
To access the report:
- Click in the navigation bar to visit the Report Center
- Visit the Employee Management tab
Only HR Admins can access this report.
- Use the drop-down options to filter the report by department and entity/location
Filter by date to view employees that have been updated within the specified time period; employees will be shown in descending order based on the date of the update, i.e. most recent first
- Export the report by clicking on Export to CSV. The file will be downloaded to your device on the spot.
The table provides the below details for each employee:
- Employee Name
- Employee ID
- Previous value for the selected field
- New value for the selected field
- Updated on (set to the date any of the selected fields has been updated)
Customizing report data
Employees (of any status besides draft) will appear if any of the following default fields have been updated within the selected timeframe:
- Job Title
- Pay Rate
- Effective Date (for Salary)
Click on Customize data to select additional fields to include in the report and check for updates.
Available for selection will be all fields of the default profile template for which the 'Keep history for this field' setting is enabled.
Fields are displayed in the section and subsection they belong to. Tick as many as you want to see and reorder the options by clicking the small lines next to each checkbox to drag and drop.
You can also search by field name to quickly retrieve the field you wish to include in the report. You’ll see the table update as you make your selections. For each employee returned, out of the selected fields, only the fields that have actually been updated will be included.
If an employee has multiple updates for selected fields within the chosen time period, each set of updates will be grouped by date.
For multi-field type fields such as the 'Salary' field, an employee will be returned only if the selected subfield has been updated within the given period.