Availability: Accounts with our Employee Onboarding and Management features enabled
Key info: Overview of your company headcount (active employees) broken down by department, entity, location/site and employment type
Data filter: Includes data based on active employees within the given period (draft or inactive employees for the given period are excluded from the report)
Update frequency: Instantly
To access the report:
- Click in the navigation bar to visit the Report Center
- Visit the Employee Management tab
All account members can access this report.
- Use the drop-down options to filter the report by department, entity/location and employment type (you can select more than one at a time)
Filter by date to view employees who were active within the selected timeframe
- The filter for "this month" is set from the first day of the current month to the current date
- Export the tabular data by clicking on Export to CSV. The file will be downloaded on the spot to your device.
At the top of the page, you can see:
- Total active employees (employees that have been active within the given period)
- Total number of active employees, broken down by department
- Total number of active employees broken down by legal entities (based on the location each employee has been assigned to)
Note: If the results are divided into more than 4 departments or entities, then the top 4 (based on the number of employees) are displayed, and the rest are grouped under an "Other" option.
In the bar chart, you can view the total number of active employees in each time period included in the selected time frame. From the total number of active employees, you can view how many were new hires (in dark blue) by hovering against each bar chart.
Headcount per department, entity, location
For each time period you can view employees:
- By department (default selection). You will only get to view breakdowns by parent department and 1st level sub-department. If you wish to view breakdown for a sub department further down, you can filter the report by that sub-department.
- By entity & location
You will have an additional option to further breakdown results, by clicking on the cog button .
Headcount per employment type
You can also view employees in dedicated table per employment type. Employment types will be whatever you have set against the employment type field as answer options, i.e. Contractor, Full-time, Part-time.
To edit the employment type field (e.g. add more options):
- Navigate to Profile Templates and then go to Job > Employement
- Edit the Contract Details multi-field
- Edit the Employment type sub-field