Depending on how you access Workable Free Tools for Managers, your capabilities will vary.
Using tools as a visitor
While accessing Workable Free Tools for Managers as a visitor, you can create an interview kit and copy it to your clipboard. More specifically:
- Type your job title (with or without the seniority level) and the industry (optional)
- Click Generate
- Copy the generated interview kit to use it in your hiring process
Using tools as a logged-in user
While accessing Workable Free Tools for Managers as a logged-in user, you can access full capabilities. In your jobs dashboard, you will see all your created jobs (if any). Click on any job to view the interview kit and candidates with evaluations.
Once you have generated your interview kit, you can edit or regenerate it. Additionally, for each interview kit, you can choose your rating system (thumbs up/down/star, 5 star scale, 1-10 scale).
- Edit an interview kit
You can edit existing sections, questions, answers, and follow-up questions with inline editing or add new ones.
To delete a section, click next to the related section and then Delete section. To delete a question, click on it and then click the trashcan icon on the right.
- Regenerate and create versions
- Generate a new version of the interview kit by clicking Regenerate with AI. Once the new version is created, you can use the version counter to navigate between versions.
- To delete a version you don't need, click next to the regeneration button and then Delete.
- Choose your rating system
- At the bottom of the interview kit, choose which rating system you would like to use between the following rating options:
- Thumbs up, thumbs down, Star
- 5 star scale
- 1-10 scale
The rating option can be selected on an interview kit basis meaning that different jobs can have different rating types. Note: If there is already an evaluation added for a candidate using a specific rating option, it cannot be changed for the same job in the future.
- Save an interview kit
- It's time to save your interview kit and start evaluating candidates using it. To do so, click one of the two options at the bottom of the page:
- Done & view in jobs: Save and navigate to your jobs' dashboard
- Done & start candidate interview: Save and navigate to the Candidates interviews tab
Here, you will add candidates and submit evaluations using your saved interview kit.
- Add a candidate
- Click the + Add candidate button to add candidates you have interviews with to the 'Candidate interviews' tab. You have two options:
- Add profile manually: Add the candidate's details manually (first and last name is mandatory). You can also upload a resume in .pdf format.
- Autofill profile (daily limit: 3 profile auto-fills): If you have the candidate's email address, type it and click search. Upon successful profile retrieval (from our sourcing tools), you can autofill the candidate’s details by clicking the Autofill button.
- Edit a candidate
- Click the pencil icon on a candidate to add more details manually.
- Add an evaluation for a candidate
- Click Add evaluation next to the candidate to start adding an evaluation for that candidate. The rating system will be the one you have chosen when setting up the interview kit (in the below example, we are using the star rating). Only the overall evaluation section at the bottom of the page is mandatory.
Saved evaluations will appear next to each candidate.
- Edit an evaluation of a candidate
- A submitted evaluation can be edited anytime by clicking on the specific candidate. To save the edited evaluation, you should click Save evaluation again.
- Is it possible to import existing Workable jobs and generate AI interview kit questions?
- Importing existing Workable jobs into the free tools is currently unavailable. If you are an existing Workable customer, you can Copy the generated interview kit and paste it into the relevant stage of your pipeline when creating a new interview kit.