Workable Free Tools for Managers aim to elevate the productivity of recruiters and hiring managers. The tools empower you to harness AI for creating job descriptions (coming soon) and generating interview kits, streamline candidate management, conduct candidate interviews, and facilitate candidate evaluations through interview kits.
👉 Access the tools for free here.
Accessing tools as a visitor
Anyone can access Workable Free Tools for Managers without signing up or logging in. Visitors can:
- Generate descriptions and interview kits with a daily limit of 3 AI generations. For more AI generations, please sign up/log in.
- Copy the generated interview kits to the clipboard
Accessing tools as a logged-in user
Sign up to access the full capabilities of Workable Free Tools for Managers. Logged-in users can:
- Access all interview kits generated while visitors (before signing up)
- Generate jobs with interview kits and the below limits:
- Daily: 30 AI generations, including the regenerations
- Monthly: 100 AI generations, including the regenerations
- Regenerate an interview kit and create versions
- Choose your rating system (thumbs up/down/star, 5 star scale, 1-10 scale)
- Manage and save interview kits
- Add a candidate
- Add and edit an evaluation for a candidate
- 💡Explanation of daily/monthly AI limits
- The AI limit counter starts when you perform your first AI generation. The monthly limit takes precedence over the daily limit, meaning that when the monthly limit is reached, you must wait for it to renew.
- For example, let's say that you perform your first AI generation on the 3rd of January which means that you will have up to 30 AI generations available on the 3rd of January and up to 100 AI generations until the 3rd of February. If you consume the 100 monthly AI generation limit on the 20th of January, you won’t be able to have more AI generations until the 3rd of February (when the monthly AI limits will be renewed).
To sign up:
- Click Log in/Sign up on the upper right of the tools page
- Click Continue with email to receive a magic link in your email that will sign you in or continue with your Google/LinkedIn/Microsoft account. There are no restrictions on the email address you can use to sign up; you can use a personal or work email address.
If you choose to sign up/log in with the magic link, the email you will receive will look like this:
Note: This link will expire in 24 hours and can only be used once. Every time your session ends (or you log out), you should request a new link by entering your email address in the login window.
Deleting your account
If you have signed up for Workable Free Tools for Managers and would like to delete your account, follow these steps:
- Click your initials on the upper right
- Click Settings
- Tick the box to confirm your decision
- Click Delete account
Important: Deleting your account is permanent, and all data will be lost. You will not be able to recover any generated content in the future.
👉 Next steps: Using Workable Free Tools for Managers