Best for: Sourcing candidates
Features: Sync Workable jobs
X (formerly Twitter) is a pioneering social media platform that has redefined how people connect, share ideas, and engage with the world.
Integrating X with Workable enables Verified Organizations to feature critical roles on their profile and organically reach millions of relevant candidates.
Setting up the integration
Note: X Hiring is currently in beta. Sign up for early access to Hiring features (currently available only for Verified Organizations).
In your X account:
- Click Import jobs in your X Hiring Dashboard
- In the pop-up modal that appears, select Workable
- Complete the steps listed on the screen
When the setup is complete, an “ACTIVE” status will appear next to Workable’s name on the Hiring Dashboard.
Using the integration
You’re now ready to sync your Workable jobs to X. To do so:
- Click Refresh Jobs in your X Hiring Dashboard
- Your jobs in Workable will now appear on your company page on X
- You can select which jobs are featured on your page by toggling on the ‘Featured’ flag on your Hiring dashboard
Important: Whenever you update or post a job in Workable, you’ll need to click ‘Refresh Jobs’ for them to update in X as well.
When a candidate clicks on your job on your company page, they will be directed to your Workable application to apply for the role. Candidates will appear in your Applied stage in Workable, and their source will be captured as X.