Best for: Process management, Employee onboarding
Features: Trigger an onboarding workflow in Process Street when a candidate is moved to the Hired stage in Workable
Process Street is the world’s first AI-powered process management platform. They help teams share their core processes, then transform them into powerful no-code workflows. Start with employee onboarding to set up new hires for success, then build all sorts of workflows like customer implementation, content approvals, and tenant screening.
Integrating Process Street with Workable enables you to trigger a new workflow run in your Process Street account when a candidate is moved to the Hired stage of a published job in Workable.
Setting up the integration
There are two ways to set up the integration; via Webhooks or Zapier.
In your Process Street account:
- Create a Workflow
- Add form fields that are the same as the candidate fields in Workable. This will help you to map the relevant information from Workable to Process Street. These fields should include:
- The candidate’s first and last names (short text)
- Job title (short text)
- Email addresses (email field)
- Phone numbers (number field), and so on.
Now you need to create a Webhook trigger to run your workflow in Process Street. To do that:
When you’re editing your workflow, click “Triggers” above your task list on the left or click the + icon next to your existing triggers.
- Look for Workable as a Trigger to run this workflow.
You can name your webhook as the app name or any phrase that helps you identify the Trigger. Then copy your Webhook URL (you will need it later in the process).
In your Workable account:
Log in to your Workable account as an Admin user to set up the Webhook Trigger.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right, and navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Locate the Access Token section near the top of the page
- If the token has already been generated just copy it. If not, click the button to generate a token. Your API key is a long string of random letters and numbers.
- Next, locate your Workable subdomain and note it down
- Now, open our API documentation and click on /subscriptions (POST) under Webhooks
- Paste the needed information in the relevant fields:
- Your API token in the Header field
- Your subdomain in the base URL
- Your Webhook URL (from your Process Street account) in the Target field
Enter the event as candidate_moved and the stage_slug as hired
- Click on Try it; a successful setup should result in a 201 response. If it doesn’t, ensure you move a candidate to the Hired stage.
Back in your Process Street account:
- Map your Workable fields to your Process Street form fields
- Once ready turn your webhook On and Save it.
- Lastly, Publish your workflow and you're all set!
Alternatively, you can create a Zap in Zapier to run a new workflow in Process Street when a candidate enters the ‘Hired’ stage of a published job in Workable.
🔎 For detailed instructions on how to set up the Zapier connection between the apps, check here.