This article describes how you can upload files directly to an employee profile in Workable. This functionality is available to:
- HR Admins; can upload files to any employee profile
- Employees & Managers; can upload files only to their own employee profile
Uploading a file
- Go to the employee profile you want to upload a document to. Go to Files > Uploads.
- Click Upload
- Add a name for the file and simply drag and drop the file into the window
- Click Upload to complete the process
If you wish to upload multiple files, you will need to upload them one by one following the same steps.
Supported file types:
.pdf, .docx, .doc, .xls, .xlsx, .txt, .jpeg, .png, .gif
Note: Offer letters as well as any other documents the candidates signed will be moved automatically to this tab once you import the hired candidates into the People directory.
Other file actions
Click the cloud icon to download a file locally on your device.
Click the trash icon to remove an uploaded file. HR Admins can remove any file from any employee profile, while employees & managers can only remove files they uploaded to their own employee profile.