Best for: Surveying candidates and hiring managers to collect feedback
Features: Set up automations to survey candidates or hiring managers at recruiting milestones
Trustcruit helps you collect candidate feedback and provide insight on how candidates perceive the hiring experience and your employer brand.
When Workable and Trustcruit are connected Trustcruit surveys can automatically be sent to candidates or hiring managers based on certain actions taken in Workable.
Integration setup is performed by Trustcruit. Contact email@example.com with your Workable API key to request their assistance in the setup process. To generate the API key:
- In Workable, click your user icon in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Locate Trustcruit in the list of integrations and click on it
- Generate and copy the API key
Trustcruit will work with you to arrange your survey content, audience and triggers. Surveys can be sent based on actions taken in Workable ("triggers"):
- When a candidate is moved to a step in the recruitment process e.g Applied, Interview
- When a candidate is disqualified
- You can also choose to send to disqualified that are in a certain step of your recruitment process which e.g means you can exclude sending to those that have only applied for the job
- When an interview scheduled through Workable has ended
Triggers can be delayed. For example, a rule could be created to delay a survey for 2 days following an interview ending, rather than having the survey sent immediately following the interview.
Additionally, Trustcruit has a cuztomizable spam filter that prevents from sending multiple surveys to the same respondents within a specified time period.
Information about the sending and completion of surveys will only appear in Trustcruit. You will not be notified through Workable of survey statuses.