Best for: Interview recording, transcribing and measuring
Features: Export of Workable users and candidates, automated import of Evidenced decisions
Evidenced is an intelligent interviewing platform built for modern hiring. Evidenced guides interviewers through every interview by recording, transcribing, and measuring each one. After the interview Evidenced gives interviewers and hiring managers a detailed picture of how the candidate performed so they can make critical hiring decisions with confidence.
Through this integration, you can export your Workable users and candidates to Evidenced and automatically receive interviewers' decisions as evaluation ratings in Workable.
Setting up the integration
As a first step, you will be requested to provide your Workable API key and your subdomain. Please follow the steps below to retrieve them:
- Login as an admin user, click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Integrations > Apps
- Locate the API Access Tokens section near the top of the page
- Click the button to generate a new token. Your API key is a long string of random letters and numbers and can be copied only upon generation.
- Next, locate your Workable subdomain and note it dow
Once you provide Evidenced with your API key, they will set up all the necessary integration points so that data will be synchronized between Workable and Evidenced.
Using the integration
Exporting your Workable users
After deciding which Workable users you want to set up in your Evidenced organization, share their information with Evidenced, who will then import the users and send them invitations to confirm their new accounts.
Exporting your candidates
New or existing candidates are automatically added in Evidenced once they are moved to any of the following stage types in Workable:
- Phone Screen
Once candidates are marked as hired or disqualified in Workable they will be automatically archived in Evidenced.
Receiving decisions as evaluations in Workable
When an interviewer submits a decision in Evidenced, it will be submitted automatically as an evaluation rating (together with any additional feedback) to Workable under the candidate’s current stage.
- Ensure that all decisions are submitted in Evidenced before moving the candidate to the next stage in Workable.
- Each interviewer can leave only one decision/evaluation for the candidate per stage in Workable.