Best for: HR management tools such as pulse surveys, feedback channels, etc.
Features: Export of Hired candidates' information and job details
IntelliHR is a human resources management platform that offers a comprehensive suite of tools designed to optimize employee performance and engagement. IntelliHR's platform includes features such as pulse surveys, continuous feedback channels, and recognition tools to foster communication and collaboration across all levels of an organization.
Through this integration, you can export candidate and job information to your intelliHR account when you hire a candidate in Workable.
Setting up the integration
❗The steps and cost needed to connect the integration are evaluated on a case-by-case basis since the integration is managed by intelliHR on its custom integration layer.
As a first step during the authentication process, you will be requested to provide your Workable API key and your subdomain. Please follow the steps below to retrieve them:
- Login as an admin user, click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Locate the Access Token section near the top of the page
- If the token has already been generated just copy it. If not, click the button to generate a token. Your API key is a long string of random letters and numbers.
- Next, locate your Workable subdomain and note it down
Candidate information exported to intelliHR:
- Employee Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- intelliHR Custom Attributes (these will need to be set up in Workable to pull across data into the listed intelliHR fields).
Once the candidate is successfully exported, a new job is created in intelliHR including information like offer details (start date, salary) and job details (department, region).