Workable Academy is a free centralized learning and training hub to gain skills, knowledge, and confidence with Workable through self-paced courses. This article will guide you on how to sign up, browse and enroll in courses.
Note: Workable Academy is separate from your Workable account so you can't sign-in with your Workable credentials.
Workable Academy can currently be accessed by Workable users. To sign up:
- Visit Workable Academy
- Click Sign Up on the upper right to create a separate Workable Academy profile
- Fill out the required fields including name, email, password, and company. Use the email address associated with your Workable account.
- Add your Workable access level and share your learning goals to help us match your needs with existing/upcoming courses
While browsing courses there are two categories:
1. Available Courses
The following courses are currently live on Workable Academy! Follow the link to register for the course. If you have not created an account with Workable Academy, you will be prompted to do so.
2. Upcoming Courses
Create an account to view courses coming later this year. Once logged in you will have the opportunity to sign up and receive email alerts when new courses of your interest become available.
Once you have signed up for Workable Academy you can enroll in courses by following these steps:
- Visit the course page via the toolbar or “All Courses” page
- Click Start Now to be immediately loaded into the course player to begin the course
Workable Academy courses are self-paced, which means you can exit the course and pick up where you left off at any time by revisiting the course page and clicking “Continue” or viewing “My Courses” via the toolbar.
- Are Workable Academy courses an additional fee?
- No, Workable Academy is a free centralized learning and training hub developed by Workable experts.
- Why can't I log in?
- Please ensure that the combination of email and password you entered is correct. Your Academy password may be different from your Workable password depending on what you chose when creating your Academy account. For security reasons, error messages don't disclose if the mistake is in your email or password to prevent malicious guessing of account details.
- Why did I receive a "Not Found" error when I tried to reset my password?
- If you receive a "Not Found" error while trying to reset your password, it means that you have clicked on an expired link. If you wish to get a brand new Password, click on the "Forgot your password?" button and click the most recent email in your inbox. If you cannot allocate the email in your Inbox, make sure to check the spam folder as it may have been accidentally caught by your email's spam filter.