Best for: Developer/Software engineer roles
Features: Link jobs, export candidates to Workable
OfferZen is a job marketplace operating in 18+ countries that helps companies hire developers. Every week, companies reach out directly to 1000+ job-seeking developers across Europe and Africa.
Through this integration, you can select your jobs posted in OfferZen and sync them with your Workable jobs, allowing the candidates who accept your interview requests in OfferZen to be automatically transferred to your Workable pipeline.
Setting up the integration
In your Workable account:
- Login as an admin user, click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Integrations > Apps
- Locate the API Access Tokens section near the top of the page
- Click the button to generate a new token. Your API key is a long string of random letters and numbers and can be copied only upon generation.
- Next, locate your Workable subdomain and note it down
In your OfferZen account:
- Go to More > Integrations
- Locate Workable in the list of available integrations and click Connect
- Paste the API key and subdomain into the text box when requested
- Once ready, click Submit to complete the process
That's it! The integration is now complete.
Now, you need to link your existing OfferZen positions to the relevant Workable jobs. In your OfferZen account:
Find the position you want to link to one of your Workable jobs
Click Link and follow the instructions
Using the integration
Your jobs should be published both in OfferZen and Workable. Once you receive the interest of a candidate and they accept your interview request, OfferZen will automatically send them to your Workable job (under the Sourced stage) with a related tag and all the information they have about the candidate.