Users can view the company's employees and org chart by clicking on the Company tab of the main menu.
On the Company tab of the main menu click Org Chart. The Org Chart will enable all employees to quickly see your company structure starting from the CEO and learn which teams current (and future) employees report to. The default view will show the top-level company official(s) and their direct reports (first two levels).
- The number under each employee tile indicates how many direct reports they have (e.g. Nick Smith has 3 direct reports). Click on the number to pull down the employees who report to a specific person.
- Zoom in or out to get the best view of the Org Chart. To adjust the centered view of the org chart, just click anywhere on the page and drag it in the desired direction.
- Under the three dots menu, click View profile to see the full profile of this employee.
- Search for an employee by name to view them on the org chart together with their manager and direct reports.
- Filter by department and/or location to view only specific employees in the org chart. For employees that do not fit filtering criteria, the employee card is displayed collapsed.
- Configure which information you would like to display on the employee card (Photo, Department, Location)
- Export Org chart as PDF or PNG:
- Export current view; the org chart that's currently visible on your screen
- Export custom view; with the option to define starting employee and number of levels i.e., export from Jane Doe onwards)
View per member access
Employees listed in the company's employee directory and org chart depend on the member's role:
|Employee management member access
|Employee Directory view
|All employee profiles including draft, inactive and custom-status employee profiles
|Standard access (with direct reports)
- Published employee profiles
- Draft and inactive employees of their reporting line
|Standard access (without direct reports)
|Published employee profiles
➕ As an HR Admin you can add and manage employee profiles from the Employee Directory page. Before any edits or additions make sure you configured your default or custom profile templates under the Profile templates tab.