This integration sends candidate information from Workable to your Sapling account as soon as you move a candidate to the Hired stage in your recruiting pipeline.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Personal email address
- Personal phone number
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To set up the integration, start by logging in to your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and select Integrations from the menu
- Navigate to Sapling section and click Generate Token
- Copy the long string of numbers and letters to your clipboard:
- In Sapling, Paste the Partner Token from your clipboard into the Access Token field.
Next, navigate back to Workable to verify your subdomain:
- To do so, click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Company Profile section
- On this page, you’ll see a field that contains your subdomain:
- Copy the subdomain and paste it into the Company URL field in Sapling
The Subscribe option should be enabled automatically as in the above screenshot. Being subscribed connects your Sapling and Workable accounts so that they can talk to each other. (If you disable this Subscribe option the accounts will not connect.)
- Click Save and you’ll be ready to go.
That's it! The integration has been completed. Candidates who are moved into the Hired stage in Workable will have their information automatically sent to Sapling.