This integration sends candidate information from Workable to your Sapling account as soon as you move a candidate to the Hired stage in your recruiting pipeline.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Personal email address
- Personal phone number
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To set up the integration, start by logging in to your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Locate Sapling in the list of Job board integrations and click on it
- Click Generate Token and copy the long string of numbers and letters to your clipboard
- In Sapling, Paste the Partner Token from your clipboard into the Access Token field
Next, navigate back to Workable to verify your subdomain:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Company Profile
- On this page, you’ll see a field that contains your subdomain
- Copy the subdomain and paste it into the Company URL field in Sapling
The Subscribe option should be enabled automatically as in the above screenshot. Being subscribed connects your Sapling and Workable accounts so that they can talk to each other. (If you disable this Subscribe option the accounts will not connect.)
- Click Save and you’ll be ready to go
That's it! The integration has been completed. Candidates who are moved into the Hired stage in Workable will have their information automatically sent to Sapling.