Connect your Workable and BambooHR accounts to seamlessly export candidate information to your BambooHR account. When you hire a candidate, their details are transferred to BambooHR as a new employee. Additionally, as of April 2018, BambooHR has updated their platform to comply with GDPR regulations.
- Photo or avatar (depending on your account settings)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Personal Email address
- Personal phone number
- Gender (EEO enabled accounts only)
- Ethnicity (EEO enabled accounts only)
- Candidate resume
Setting up the integration
You must be an admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To start, log in to Workable:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Under HR Information Systems click on BambooHR
- Enter the subdomain for your BambooHR account (it is the first part of the URL you use when you access your BambooHR account, for example in https://my_company.bamboohr.com , your subdomain would be my_company)
- Click Connect Workable with BambooHR
Exporting candidates to BambooHR
In the Integrations section of your account, under BambooHR, there is an option to enable auto-export for hired candidates.
When this switch is set to ON, any candidate who is moved to a Hired stage in your pipeline will automatically have their details sent to BambooHR.
When the auto-export switch is set to OFF, you'll need to manually export candidates to BambooHR. A button will appear in the toolbar for candidates in the Hired stage. Click this button to send the candidate's details to BambooHR.