Connect your Workable and BambooHR accounts to seamlessly export candidate information to your BambooHR account. When you hire a candidate, their details are transferred to BambooHR as a new employee. Additionally, as of April 2018, BambooHR has updated their platform to comply with GDPR regulations.
- Photo or avatar (depending on your account settings)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Personal Email address
- Personal phone number
- Gender (EEO enabled accounts only)
- Ethnicity (EEO enabled accounts only)
- Candidate resume
Setting up the integration
You must be an admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To start, log in to Workable:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and select Integrations.
- Under HR Information Systems click on BambooHR.
- Enter the subdomain for your BambooHR account. The subdomain is the first part of the URL you use when you access your BambooHR account. For example, if you access BambooHR via the following address: https://my_company.bamboohr.com , your subdomain would be my_company.
- Click Connect Workable with BambooHR and the integration will be complete.
Exporting candidates to BambooHR
In the Integrations section of your account, under BambooHR, there is an option to enable auto-export for hired candidates.
When this switch is set to ON, any candidate who is moved to a Hired stage in your pipeline will automatically have their details sent to BambooHR.
When the auto-export switch is set to OFF, you'll need to manually export candidates to BambooHR. A button will appear in the toolbar for candidates in the Hired stage. Click this button to send the candidate's details to BambooHR.