You can sort candidates by best evaluation rating for a specific stage in your pipeline or all candidates for a job.
- Access a specific pipeline stage or click the "All" stage to view all candidates for this job
- In the candidate list on the left side of the screen, change the sorting option from the 'Newest in stage' (default) to 'Best evaluation rating'.
Candidates will be sorted in the following order:
- Candidates with the most positive reviews will be at the top of the list
- A candidate with 2 stars would come before a candidate with 1 star
- Scorecard ratings for individual interview questions are taken into account, i.e. a candidate who got all stars on a scorecard would come before a candidate who got stars and thumbs-ups on a single scorecard
- Candidates with any type of rating (even a thumbs down) will come before candidates who have not yet been rated