You can easily create a careers page hosted on your company's website with the Workable job widget. The widget is a few lines of code that you copy and paste onto your website. It will display your published positions automatically, all with your custom styling and formatting.
Accessing the widget
To access the job widget:
- Νavigate to Settings > Integrations > Apps by clicking your profile icon in the upper right.
- Click on Company website under the 'Service Integrations' section.
- Select the organization options for your jobs. Choose to display them by location or department and then refine the details of what is displayed below. As you select different options, the code beneath the options will update.
- When you're happy with the layout you selected, copy the code and have it added to your website on your careers page.
Embedding the widget on WordPress
If you plan to insert the code in a WordPress post, then download the below file with a plugin and helpful instructions on where to upload it in the WordPress admin panel.
Embedded job examples
Initial listing by job, Group by location:
Initial listing by location, showing state/region:
Initial listing by department:
- Is the search and filter bar available for the widget code too?
No. The search and filter bar under our careers page is not available for the widget code. To add such functionality to your website, you will have to create this on your own.