Admins can add interview locations to the account to make setting up in-person interviews easier. These addresses are used to add a map to interviews that are scheduled via the candidate timeline.
To add one or more office locations:
- Click your user icon in the upper right of Workable and then click Settings > Templates
- At the bottom of the page, locate the Interview locations section
- Click 'Add a new interview location' on the upper right
- Type the full address and select it from the dropdown
- Click 'Add interview location' to complete the process
To remove locations you’ve added previously, hover over the name and use the delete button.
When scheduling an interview type event, you can easily include the location by choosing from your saved interview locations.