As an employee, you can manage your employee profile information during the onboarding process or at any other point during your employment.
📌 Your ability to edit certain fields is determined by the field configuration set up by your HR admins. This means that approval may be necessary for changes to certain profile information.
Editing during onboarding
- Once you start your onboarding click Edit your information
- You will be redirected to a form where you can fill in as much information as possible in each profile section. Make sure you fill out all the mandatory fields.
- Once ready click Submit
Editing during employment
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and then click View profile
- Click Edit profile on the upper right
- Changes to certain fields may need to be approved by an HR admin before they can be updated. Click Updates to reveal a list of the pending updates on the right side of your profile.
1. The previous field value will be visible until the new value is approved, and an orange dot will indicate that it's awaiting approval.
2. If you are a line manager you will be able to edit your employee profile and those in your reporting line.