Your timezone is auto-detected when you first join Workable based on your browser or IP location. To prevent any issues we would advise you to align your timezone between your computer, email provider (Gmail or Outlook), and Workable.
To update your timezone:
- Click your user icon in the upper right, click on Settings, and select Your profile
- Once ready click Save changes
Your personal timezone will be used in all the below instances:
- When you schedule events in Workable or candidates book an event via self-scheduling
- Timestamps in reports are shown on the user’s timezone
- Timestamps of items in the candidate profile are shown on the user's timezone