If you are looking for a comprehensive solution that will enable you to hire at scale, check out our Annual plans. Some of the main features included are:
- Careers page builder
- AI sourcing and job posting
- Automated actions and self-scheduling
- Referrals platform with employee portal
- Automated GDPR, EEO/CCPA compliance
- Full reporting suite
- Self-guided onboarding
- 10,000 People Search profile views
Everything in Standard, plus:
- Dedicated account manager
- Hiring plan
- Requisition approvals
- Native language options
- Single sign-on
- Custom onboarding
- 10,000 extra People Search profile views (20,000 in total)
Purchasing the plan
You will have the option to purchase the plan of your choice in the Plan section of the main menu. Click your profile icon in the upper right of Workable to access it (you must be a Super Admin to do this).
Under the upgrade plan options section start by selecting the number of full-time employees at your company and the payment method under the plan of your choice. Your payment options are:
- Pay upfront (this will be the default selection)
- Pay monthly with 12 installments (Note: this is still an annual commitment so it won't be possible to cancel your plan along the way)
🔎 To help you compare, the pricing will be displayed in a monthly format regardless of the payment method you will choose. Click View full feature comparison in the upper right to dig deeper into our plan features.
Once you are ready click Purchase and you will be redirected to the checkout process to add your company details and choose payment method; credit card or direct debit (US only).
To discuss alternative invoicing options click the option to "Request a call" and one of our sales team members will contact you. This option can be found on the right of your Plan page.
If you are not ready for an annual commitment you can also utilize our standard features under our monthly Pay As You Go plan.
Purchasing premium tools
Our premium tools (Video interviews, Texting, and Assessments) are also available to add to an annual plan:
- When purchasing the annual plan
- At a later point, after purchasing your plan. In this case, the price will be prorated based on the remaining subscription period.
- When upgrading to another plan
Just click the plus icon (+) next to one or more premium tools. The purchase amount will be updated based on your premium tool selection and your company size. For example, if you purchased a plan for 21-50 employees then the premium tool price will be calculated for this number of employees. Note that the payment method for your plan (annual or monthly) will also apply to the premium tools.
If you are currently under one of our older Plans (legacy, manual subscriptions) you will be prompted to select the appropriate company size in a pre-checkout step. For a more detailed discussion or demo before purchasing a premium tool please contact your Account Manager for further assistance.