If you already have an Indeed account and you want to continue posting through there, you can still receive candidates in Workable. However, for ease of use we recommend linking your Indeed account under the Settings > Integrations page and publishing through Workable. You'll still be able to manage campaigns for jobs via Indeed.
To bypass Workable:
- From the Workable dashboard, click Find Candidates on the job entry
- Go to the Free Job Boards tile
- Locate Indeed in the list of boards and click Unpublish
- Go back to the Find Candidates tab
- Copy the job shortlink
- Create the job post in Indeed and include the shortlink in the post
This process must be completed for every job you wish to create manually on Indeed.
Candidates who apply from there, will be available in the 'Applied' stage of that job's recruiting pipeline in Workable. The source of the candidates will still indicate that they came from Indeed.
Note: To use the job shortlink on Indeed you may need to request this feature to be turned on from Indeed's team. Candidates who apply from there use the Workable application form instead of Indeed apply.