Enboarder is the first Experience-Driven Onboarding platform and is the new way businesses onboard. Our platform emphasizes the value of human connection and experience, putting the employee at the center of everything we do. With Enboarder you can turn new hires into highly engaged, long term employees and managers into onboarding rockstars.
When Workable and Enboarder are connected, candidates who are moved into the Hired stage in Workable will be automatically transferred to Enboarder. They'll appear in the Reports page under the Workflow tab. By default, the following candidate info can be exported:
- Hire Date: The date on which the candidate was moved to the Hired stage in Workable. Populates the "Start Date" field in Enboarder.
- Manager: The person who moved the candidate to the Hired stage. Populates the "Direct Manager" field in Enboarder.
Workable can send extra details based on your custom fields in Enboarder. To setup these fields in Enboarder, go to the cog/settings page, navigate to the Custom Fields tab and add any of the following "short text" fields:
Setting up the integration
To start, collect your Workable subdomain. The subdomain is the first part of the URL you see when signed in to Workable. For example if you see https://companyname.workable.com, then "companyname" is the subdomain. This can also be found under the Company Profile settings page.
Copy the subdomain and sign in to Enboarder. In Enboarder:
- Select the cog icon to access settings
- Go to the Integrations tab
- Search for Workable in the App Center and select it
- Choose Add Integration, then click Next and Integrate Now
That's it! From now on, all new candidates that are moved to the Hired stage will be automatically sent over to Enboarder. All new hires will appear in the Reports page, in the Workflow tab.