When adding an e-signature document in the Templates section, you're able to choose if the type should be "simple" or "offer".
- Can be sent to candidates at any stage of the pipeline by clicking the three dots icon and choosing "request e-signature".
- Are best utilized for things like NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) or other standard contracts that are not job offers.
- Can include custom variables.
- Cannot include the [company_signature] variable or approval workflows.
- Can only be sent to candidates in the Offer stage of the pipeline.
- Multiple documents can be sent at the same time. For example, you could send the official offer letter and an NDA.
- Can include custom variables, internal fields, a [company_signature] variable and approval workflows.
- The salary entered for the offer document will feed into budget reporting for accounts with Hiring Plan.
- A special section will appear on the candidate's profile showing the offer details and acceptance status.