Yes, there are multiple points at which you can adjust the deadline. The default due date will be set in 7 days.
When initially sending the video interview invite:
- Include the Due Date placeholder in the email (if not there already) and click on it
- You can edit the date, time, and timezone when the interview will expire. This will only adjust the due date for the candidate - or candidates if emailing in bulk - you are contacting with this email.
After the invite has been sent:
- Locate the invitation entry on the candidate's timeline or 'Review > Video Interviews' tab
- Click on the pencil icon, make changes, and then click Change due date. The candidate will be notified automatically that the due date has been updated.
After the interview has expired:
Resend the video interview via the dedicated button on the candidate's profile.
For future video interviews
You can edit the video interview to adjust the deadline:
- Go to the Workflow tab in the job editor
- Select the stage with the video interview and click Edit video interview. In this example, we have set it up under the Interview stage.
- Change the due date and save your changes
Changes are not retroactive and will only impact future instances of the video interviews that are sent out. For example, if you have sent a video interview and then edit the due date, the video interview that you already sent will still have the old due date.