The Hub is a community platform tailored to the needs of growing startups in the Nordics and Northern Ireland. Startups can get assistance with their recruitment of talent, connection with investors and access best practice tools.
After setting up the integration, any candidates who apply to your jobs through The Hub will be added automatically to the recruiting pipeline of that job in Workable.
Setting up the integration
In your The Hub account:
- Log in as an Admin and click Settings
- Visit Integrations and click Connect ATS
- Select Settings, then navigate to the Integrations tab
- From the dropdown menu, select Workable and click Save and Connect
- At the permissions window that will appear connecting The Hub with Workable, click Allow access to finalize the integration
That's it! The integration is now complete.
Using the integration
When you create a job in The Hub, select Workable as the method of managing candidates and choose the job you'd like them to be exported at.
If you want to check how the candidates are exported, you can create a Test Candidate. Choose the right job to add them and click Send test.
You'll see the candidate data in The Hub and you can look for the candidate in your Workable account searching either by name or email.