McQuaig offers an innovative talent platform to drive down hiring costs, increase retention, and develop employees more effectively. Since 1966, their pre-hire assessments provide insights into a candidate’s personality, cognitive, and behavioral traits and predicts their odds of success within a role or culture.
Through this integration, you can send McQuaig assessment tests to candidates via Workable and receive the results on the candidate's timeline in Workable:
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up integrations.
To set the integration up, start by signing in to your McQuaig account to retrieve the API key:
- In McQuaig, click on the cogwheel settings icon in the upper right and click API Console
- Copy the API key (a very long string of letters and numbers) if you have generated one in the past or click Generate New Key and copy it in full
Once you receive the API key, you'll need to sign in to Workable:
- Click your user icon in the upper right and select Integrations
- Locate McQuaig in the list of Assessment Providers and click on it
- Paste the API key into the field that appears and click Update Settings
That's it! The connection will be complete and you'll be able to start sending out assessment tests.
You can now add McQuaig assessments to relevant pipeline stages in the Assessments tab during the job creation process.
When you send an assessment you can view the results directly in Workable.