Aspiring Minds offers a wide range of assessments used by 3000+ corporations across multiple industries to assess the skills of candidates during the hiring process. Their portfolio consists of the following products:
- AMCAT: Language, Cognitive, Personality & Functional Skills assessments powered by machine learning (AI), adaptive assessments technology and psychometrics
- Automata: AI-enabled coding assessment available in 20+ programming languages, with a large pre-built Question Bank, that are used to evaluate talent for a wide variety of technology roles
- SVAR: AI-powered automated spoken English assessment powered by machine learning (AI) and speech recognition technology
Through this integration, you can send Aspiring Minds assessment tests to candidates via Workable and receive the results on the candidate's timeline in Workable:
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up integrations.
To set the integration up, start by contacting the Aspiring Minds support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the API key.
Once you receive the API key, you'll need to sign in to Workable:
- Click your user icon in the upper right and select Integrations
- Locate Aspiring Minds in the list of Assessment Providers and click on it
- Paste the API key into the field that appears and click Update Settings
That's it! The connection will be complete and you'll be able to start sending out assessment tests.
You can now add Aspiring Minds assessments to relevant pipeline stages in the Assessments tab during the job creation process.
When you send an assessment you can view the results directly in Workable.