Hundred5 is a skills-based hiring tool that replaces the resume with a short assessment. Use Hundred5 to generate your own tests and target job ads to candidates with the right skill-set.
When Workable and Hundred5 are integrated, qualified candidates found through Hundred5 can be automatically exported to Workable.
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to enable integrations.
In your Hundred5 account:
- Click your user name in the upper right and select Integrations from the dropdown menu
- Under Add Integrations, locate Workable and click on it
- You'll be directed to a page to confirm the connection where you need to enter your Workable credentials and confirm as needed
That's it! Create assessments and add jobs to Hundred5. Link those jobs to Workable by following the process below.
Using the integration
To export candidates, jobs in Hundred5 must be linked to jobs in Workable. To link jobs:
- Click on the job title in Hundred5 to access the job editor
- Navigate to the Branding & Integrations tab
- Under Set Up Integrations, choose "Send qualified candidates to:" and select the relevant job from Workable
- Click Save Changes
Candidates who pass the assessment will be exported to the Sourced stage for the job in Workable 10 minutes after completing their application. Their source will be listed as "Hundred5" and tracked in your Workable reporting.