WorkShape is a talent matching service that connects recruiters and developers. For each candidate you'll see visual representations of work (their "WorkShape"), measured by time distribution across universal software engineering tasks.
When you integrate Workable and WorkShape, WorkShape candidates can be automatically imported to a relevant job in Workable.
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin to enable integrations.
To connect WorkShape and Workable, start by signing in to Workable:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and select Integrations from the menu
- Navigate to WorkShape section and click Generate Token.
- Copy the long string of numbers and letters to your clipboard:
Next, sign in to WorkShape:
- Navigate to the Integrations section and click on Workable.
- Paste the Partner Token into the "Workable API token" field and save it.
That's it! When you create a job in WorkShape you can choose to link it to a job in Workable. Once there is activity between you and a candidate in WorkShape they will imported to the job in Workable automatically.