Best for: Developer roles/ sourcing matched candidates
Features: Export candidates to Workable
WorkShape is a talent matching service that connects recruiters and developers. For each candidate, you'll see visual representations of work (their "WorkShape"), measured by time distribution across universal software engineering tasks.
When you integrate Workable and WorkShape, WorkShape candidates can be automatically imported to a relevant job in Workable.
Setting up the integration
In your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right, click on Settings and navigate to Integrations
- Locate WorkShape in the list of sourcing integrations and click on it
- Click Generate Token
- Copy to clipboard the long string of numbers and letters
In your WorkShape account:
- Navigate to the Integrations section and click on Workable
- Paste the partner token in the Workable API token field and save
That's it! When you create a job in WorkShape you can choose to link it to a job in Workable. Once there is activity between you and a candidate in WorkShape, it will be imported to the job in Workable automatically.