People HR is a human resources system that automates HR tasks with tools like employee databases, time off management and expense reporting.
Connect Workable and People HR to automatically export hired Workable candidates to People HR.
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to enable integrations.
To begin, complete these steps on People HR's integration site:
- Navigate to People HR's integration site; register an account if you haven't setup an integration before, or use your previous login credentials if you have
- Once you're signed in, navigate to the People HR Settings tab
- You'll need to create an API key in People HR
- Copy the API key (a long string of random letters and numbers), paste it into the field on the integration site and click Authorise
- Next, go to the Workable Settings tab
- Add your Workable subdomain; the subdomain is the first part of the URL you see when signed in to Workable. For company-name.workable.com the subdomain would be "company-name"
After completing those steps, go to your Workable account:
- Navigating to the Integrations page in Workable
- In the Access Token section of the Integrations page, generate or copy the Access Token (another string of random letters and numbers)
With your Access Token at the ready, navigate back to the People HR integration site to complete the setup:
- Paste the token into the Access Token field in the Workable Settings tab and click Authorise
- Select the Workable stage at which a candidate should be exported to People HR; we recommend selecting the "Hired" stage
Candidates who are moved to the Hired stage in Workable will automatically appear in People HR as new starters. These candidates will sync to People HR every 12 hours.