Note: If you have a LinkedIn Recruiter account, connect it to Workable to use Recruiter job slots to promote your jobs on LinkedIn.
Creating a new post
If you are now creating your LinkedIn post (both for online or recruiter jobs), you can have candidates that apply routed into Workable.
- Create your job on LinkedIn (online job or recruiter job)
- Locate the "How would you like to receive your applicants?" menu and choose the second option "Direct applicants to an external site to apply" where you'll be prompted to supply a URL
- Use the Workable job shortlink as the URL, found in the job editor under the Find Candidates tab
Editing an existing post
If you've already created a direct LinkedIn post, follow the below steps depending on the job type:
- Online jobs (free or Pay-Per-Click jobs)
For online jobs, it's not possible to change the applicant collection method once the job is posted. You will have to close the job and create a new one to redirect candidates to Workable.
- Premium jobs (via a Recruiter account)
If you have a LinkedIn Recruiter account:
As soon as this setup is ready, candidates who click to apply on LinkedIn will be redirected to the Workable job page to submit their application or will be prompted to apply on LinkedIn via Easy Apply. The applications will appear in Workable as normal with source tracking for LinkedIn.
For all existing candidates, you can download them from LinkedIn and bulk upload them into Workable. The system will parse their profiles, extract their name, headline and email, and find links to their social media profiles.